Are you always looking for a 'cute' cover up for the summer to hide your deep dimples/cellulite? Are you embarrassed and frustrated with the end result of an expensive surgery. An innovative, surgery-free method to augment imperfections is here, and we call it our Body Enhancement Injections. Childbirth, age and lifestyle habits can make a big impression on your body. And sometimes, no matter how many squats you do, gravity still takes its toll. If you’re looking for a little help in this area, without a lot of down time, consider the non-invasive Body Enhancement Injections at Urban Skin Solutions.
Indications for a butt lift include:
- Correction of buttocks asymmetry after brazilian butt lift
- Individualistic result that creates an asymmetirc or non-homogenous result to a body area due to liposuction or cool sculpting
- Deep dimples on buttocks and/or thighs
- Healthy patient with realistic expectations
What to Expect at the Consultation
30 minutes for $199
During the consultation, at Urban Skin Solutions, we can determine if you’re a good candidate for a butt augmentation or lift procedure. You can also expect us to:
- Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors
- Examine your buttock, including detailed discussion as to the size and shape, skin quality, and placement of your buttocks
- Take photographs
- Discuss your options and recommend a course of treatment
- Discuss likely outcomes of buttock augmentation and any risks or potential complications
- Inject saline into the buttock for temporary volume to allow the client to know the volume and shape they are receiving. This also gives the client opportunity to discuss their satisfactory or unsatisfactory before the treatment is administered.
WHAT IS SCULPTRA?
Sculptra is a FDA-cleared dermal filler used for treatment of facial volume loss. Made with poly-L-lactic acid, Sculptra replaces lost collagen and works well to reduce pockets and wrinkles on the face. This product has been widely used around the world since 1999 and the treatment has been performed on over 200,000 patients in more than 30 countries.
With a series of treatments over several months, Sculptra is injected directly into the affected area. Gradually, it stimulates collagen and fills out the depleted tissue. Results of Sculptra can last as long as 2-5 years. Eventually, the product is harmlessly absorbed by your body.
HOW THE TREATMENT WORKS
Each treatment can be completed within one hour. The area is numbed to prevent discomfort and iced to reduce swelling. Patients will notice an immediate change in appearance – this is due to the product, but indicative of the final results.
Desired results usually require 1-3 treatments, spaced at least 4-6 weeks apart. As the Sculptra works, you will begin to notice a change to your posterior. Your augmented buttocks will appear fuller than before, enhancing your natural curves.
AFTER THE TREATMENT
After your butt lift, we will send you home with instructions for post-operative care. Please follow instructions carefully and feel free to ask questions after your appointment. If necessary, we’ll schedule any recommended follow-up treatments before you are discharged.
A Sculptra treatment may cause initial side effects like minor bruising, bleeding, swelling, or bumps. We also perform a quick massage of the treated area, so the product is evenly distributed. If you are concerned about Sculptra side effects, please ask for more details during your consultation.
LEARN MORE AT URBAN SKIN SOLUTIONS
Contact Urban Skin Solutions to learn more about butt lifts in Charlotte, North Carolina. Call (704) 970-9191 to reach our staff and get started.