Just as a contoured lower face can help you look younger and healthier, a double chin can cause you to appear older than you feel. Sometimes, a double chin can persist even if you’ve recently lost weight or live a healthy lifestyle.
Fortunately, Urban Skin Solutions offers Kybella, a non-surgical alternative to liposuction to permanently eliminate the excess fat cells that cause a double chin. To learn more about how we can help you eliminate your double chin, call us today at (704) 971-9191 to schedule a personal consultation with an experienced aesthetician. We proudly serve Charlotte clients of all skin tones.
What Is Kybella?
Kybella is the first and only FDA-approved injectable for helping your body rid itself of the submental fat cells that form under the chin. It contains an identical formulation of deoxycholic acid, which is naturally produced by the body to absorb fat. When Kybella is injected into your submental fat, the fat cells are permanently destroyed and will not re-accumulate. This allows the skin to contract and create a more sculpted and attractive neck and jawline.
Kybella is currently limited to injections only to the neck and submental area, not for other parts of the face or body.
Benefits of Kybella
Kybella is the only minimally invasive treatment available today to treat a double chin. Surgical alternative to Kybella tend to be painful and require several weeks of recovery. Some of the benefits of choosing Kybella over surgical options include:
- Proven, effective results: Patients who receive Kybella treatments report excellent results.
- Non-surgical procedure: Kybella injections allow you to achieve contoured, natural-looking results without the need for general anesthesia, incisions or sutures. The injections usually take about 15 minutes and you are awake the whole time.
- No downtime: Since it is a non-surgical procedure, there is no downtime associated with Kybella treatment. You can get back to work and regular activities immediately after your session.
- Improved confidence: Your neck and face are visible to everyone. When you feel unhappy about the way you present yourself, it can cause you to feel less confident. Kybella can improve both your appearance and self-image.
Am I a Good Candidate for Kybella?
If you are generally healthy and unhappy with the appearance of a double chin, Kybella injections may be right for you. The best way to fully determine if you are a good candidate for Kybella treatment is to schedule a consultation with one of our skilled licensed aestheticians. During this initial meeting, we will discuss your aesthetic goals, overall health and medical history.
Although Kybella is an ideal solution for most people who suffer from a double chin, it’s not right for everyone. People who may not be suitable candidates for the treatment include individuals who:
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
- Have bleeding disorders
- Have excess skin laxity in the neck, but not excess fat
- Have had previous neck surgery
- Have a history of swallowing difficulty
Kybella Treatment Pricing at Urban Skin Solutions
Depending on the heaviness of the neck and desired goals, most patients need between two and four sessions to achieve their ideal results. An average of six weeks is recommended between sessions.
Urban Skin Solutions offers treatment sessions individually or in multiple packages. Our Kybella treatment prices are:
- 2ml vial: $699
- Purchase 3 or more 2ml vials: $599 each
- Note: Most areas need 2-3 vials
Contact Us Today
If you’re ready to eliminate your double chin once and for all, contact Urban Skin Solutions today at (704) 971-9191 to schedule your Kybella consultation. Our Charlotte facility welcomes patients of all skin tones.