Say goodbye to shaving, waxing, and plucking. At Urban Skin Solutions, we proudly offer state-of-the-art laser hair removal treatment for men and women of every skin color and complexion. We pride ourselves on routinely providing safe, unsurpassed results in a comfortable and professional environment.
If you live in Charlotte and are considering laser hair removal, please contact us today by completing the form on this page or calling (704) 971-9191 to schedule a personal consultation with one of our expert medical aestheticians and certified laser technicians. We proudly serve clients with various shades of ethnic skin.
Long Lasting Hair Removal
Traditional hair-removal methods can be uncomfortable and time-consuming. At Urban Skin Solutions, we use the FDA-approved Candela Gentle Yag Laser and the Cynosure Elite+, an effective tool to remove unwanted hair from all skin tones.
Laser hair removal is a process. Following a series of six to eight treatment sessions, many patients experience permanent hair reduction. During each session, the laser targets your hair and heats the follicles so that they die and do not continue to grow hair. Darker hair reacts better to the treatment since the laser targets hair by pigment. This treatment is ineffective on white gray or blond hair.
What Areas Can Laser Hair Removal Treat?
Our top of the line and FDA approved 1064nm YAG lasers are the safest and most effective lasers for removing unwanted hair on all skin tones. NOTE: An Average of 6-8 treatments are recommended to achieve permanent hair reduction. This treatment does not work on white, grey or blonde hair. When a package of 7 treatments is purchased, all treatments/touchups after the 7th treatment are 50% off.
Areas treated in a single service or package of seven sessions include:
- Lip $65/PKG of 7 $455
- Chin $95/PKG of 7 $665
- Lip & Chin $120/PKG of 7 $840
- Forehead $80/PKG of 7 $560
- Cheeks $120/PKG of 7 $840
- Sideburns $80/PKG of 7 $560
- Full beard (face & neck) $190/PKG of 7 $1330
- Midbrow $35/PKG of 7 $245
- Partial Beard $130/PKG of 7 $910
- Neck (Jawline down) $130/PKG of 7 $910
- Face (Jawline up) $160/PKG of 7 $1120
- Scalp $185/PKG of 7 $1295
- Areola $110/PKG of 7 $770
- Happy Trail $90/PKG of 7 $630
- Bikini (outside swim) $135/PKG of 7 $945
- Bikini (sides & top) $155/PKG of 7 $1085
- Brazilian $190/PKG of 7 $1330
- Buttocks $190/PKG of 7 $1330
- Underarms $115/PKG of 7 $805
- Partial Arms $160/PKG of 7 $1120
- Full Arms $240/PKG of 7 $1680
- Shoulders $165/PKG of 7 $1155
- Partial Back $180/PKG of 7 $1260
- Full Back $275/PKG of 7 $1925
- Chest $180/PKG of 7 $1260
- Abs $180/PKG of 7 $1260
- Abs & Chest $275/PKG of 7 $1925
- Partial Legs $235/PKG of 7 $1645
- Full Legs $375/PKG of 7 $2625
- Full Body $1000/PKG of 7 $7000
- Toes or Fingers $50/PKG of 7 $350
- Spot Treatments available for $25
Razor Bump Laser Treatments
Medically referred to as Pseudofolliculitis Barbae (PFB), razor bumps often feel and look like pimples, but they are caused by ingrown hairs.
When you shave, the tip of the remaining hair has a sharp point. As the hair continues to grow, particularly curly hair, the sharp tip can curve back and pierce the skin. The body reacts to this condition just like it would to a common splinter, by creating an inflamed, pimple-like bump.
Fortunately, laser hair removal treatments can dramatically improve or completely eliminate these stubborn, unwanted razor bumps. During your consultation, you can discuss your options and treatment expectations with your laser technician.
What to Expect
At your initial consultation, a skilled laser technician will examine the area you would like to treat and evaluate your candidacy for the procedure. We will discuss your concerns and expectations, based on the color and thickness of your hair. Once you and your aesthetician have decided to proceed with treatment, you will be given detailed instructions on how to prepare for your session.
The procedure itself is relatively comfortable. Each pulse feels similar to a snap from a hot rubber band. There is no physical downtime following laser hair removal, but it is not uncommon to experience temporary, mild redness and possible swelling. After your session, you will be provided with standard post-treatment instructions, such as avoiding direct sunlight, saunas or other activities that could irritate the treatment area for a period of time.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about how our Charlotte office can help you with laser hair removal, please call Urban Skin Solutions today at (704) 971-9191. We pride ourselves in being Charlotte’s premiere provider of skin care and laser treatments for people with black skin, brown skin and every shade of ethic skin.