Perhaps you’ve noticed a change in your lashes over the years. Have they lost their fullness? Do they appear shorter? Or lighter in color? If so we have one option and its amazing! Overa 4month period your own lashes will double in size and even darken and thicken.
Possible treatments for Thinning Lashes:
LATISSE® Eyelash Growth Serum
LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes . With regular applications along the lash line of the upper eyelid, Latisse gradually encourages growth of longer, thicker and darker eyelashes. Latisse isn't meant to be applied to the lower eyelid. For full results, you must use the medication daily for at least two months. Eyelash improvements remain as long as you continue to use the medication. When you stop using Latisse, your eyelashes will eventually return to their original appearance.
Some important do's and don’ts.
- Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE® to apply the product.
- Don't allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
- Remember, if you stop using LATISSE®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.